If you have time, here is where you can help/participate.
- Click to Volunteer »
Tuskegee Airmen: TONIGHT!!! 4/20/2018
No Dry Cleaning
Parents due to service day on the 27th, we will not hold dry cleaning
Apple for the Teacher Award
Intent to Return
Summer Bridge Scholarships for OWATC
Applications are available for Summer Bridge Scholarships for graduating high school seniors! This is for seniors already enrolled at Ogden Weber Technical College. The deadline is May 4, 2018. The online application and instructions are available at: www.otech.edu/scholarships-awards/. All applications must be submitted online this year
Young Eagles Spring and Summer Flights
Day of Service
Any senior getting any scholarships and/or awards, please make sure Ms Pemberton or Maj Workman have your information ASAP. We want to recognize these seniors at the Spring Review Ceremony on 9 May
UBW: Utah Business Week
UBW is a week-long program that gives high school students real life business experience. Students learn business from top industry professionals while competing in a business simulation. They make marketing, research/development, pricing decisions and much more. Students also work within teams to create a product, design a logo, and produce a radio commercial. Students will compete against other teams and be judged by professionals from the business community. UBW takes place at Utah State University in Logan, Utah. Students stay in the dorms and participate in a variety of activities on the USU campus. This is a great opportunity to get a feel for what college life is like. Visit http://www.utahbusinessweek.org/apply-now to get more information and apply for this opportunity!
Big Brothers/Big Sisters Drive
Graduation is Coming
Annual Auction Dinner
This is an adult evening event and the fundraiser that benefits the entire school! Saturday, May 19th in the Evening, Exact Time TBD
How we make money at this event:
- Dinner Ticket Sells -( sell to wide variety of people)
- Items Auctioned
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction Items – These items will be limited. These items will be decided by type of item & date item is received.
- Raffle Tickets
Your cadet makes money to go towards their UMA school activities
- from tickets they sell
- Auction Items collected/donated/handmade
Please note the following information about the auction items.
If you wish to have an item auctioned, we need to approve the items.
Please attach a label/paper with the following items listed:
- Your name & phone number
- If credit goes towards your cadet be sure to include cadet’s name
- If there is a need for a minimum bid for the item.
- Would you prefer live auction or silent auction? (Please note the committee will make final decision on live auction items.)
- We are limiting the number of items to be auctioned in the live auction. We will have a silent auction for the rest of the items.
- We need all items, for this auction, prior to May 15th.
Ideas for Items to donate and past donations
- Lagoon Tickets
- Handmade Chess Set
- Photo Shoot
- Basketball Standard
- Quilts (new)
- Gardening Basket
- Oil Changes
- German Chocolate Basket
- Salon Haircut/services
- Eye Lash set
- Meal cooked by Chef
- Items for Date Night
- Movie tickets
- Massage 60 min
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Signed Memorabilia
- Guitar Lessons
- Trust Fund Package
- Dog Basket Misc
- 1hrRental HarleyDavidson
- Original Art
Parent Help Needed
- Sell Tickets and help Advertise Dinner
- Set-up Dining area
- Type up items to be auctioned - programs
- Help collect auction money, collect dinner tickets
- Help with Check out
ATTEND the EVENT!!!! And get family and friends to attend with YOU!
Please contact Jennifer Castle for more information or to make a donation at 801-628-1109.